We keep our promise to create curious models developed specially for kids and developed the Ugears Coloring 3D models. Easy to build, fun to color and play with, the children series provides great opportunity to spend some quality time with children.
- COLOR AS YOU LIKE: acrylic, gouache, watercolor, markers – you can use whatever you have at hand. You can color the model by doing yourself, with friends or the whole family Delicate contour lines on wooden parts depict the basic contours of a model to make it easy to paint.
- ECO-FRIENDLY: the models are made of high-quality plywood, have a fragrant scent of wood and are pleasant to the touch.
- COGNITIVE AND DEVELOPING: each Ugears coloring model contains elements of mechanics, develops spatial thinking and fine motor skills, encourages to learn and explore the world.
- ASSEMBLE EASILY: all component parts are already cut off and can be easily removed from the board. The model assemble like a puzzle without glue and special tools by following an illustrated color manual. While children are collecting some blocks, the adults can suggest their help: the joining parts are cut off precisely for the slots and for the assembly, you only need to insert the component pins, pressing them with your fingers. But if the fingers are too small, it may need some help.
- CAPTURE THE IMAGINATION OF CHILDREN FOR A LONG TIME. 20 models in the range guarantee 20 evenings when your kids will be carried away with fun and educational activity.
- Models have A UNIQUE AND HANDSOME LOOK that will keep your spirits up sitting on the top of your desk.
- A GREAT WAY TO SPEND SOME QUALITY TIME WITH CHILDREN: assemble and color an exciting puzzle together. And sometimes to take your mind off things and simply color it on your own.